10 Must Try Grilled Cheese Combos And Tips For Grilling!
Tips For Making a Perfect Grilled Cheese:
- Butter the bread, not the pan. This will help you avoid greasy grilled cheese.
- Using medium heat, always make sure the pan, grill or griddle is hot before applying the sandwich.
- Remember that cook time varies on the type of cheese you are using.
- Flip the grilled cheese at every 2-4 minutes for even cooking, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has fully melted.
- Optional: Cover the grilled cheese as it is heating to help the cheese melt better.
- Keep in mind the second side of the grilled cheese may heat faster than the first.
- Do not multi-task while making a grilled cheese. This is a dish that needs all eyes on it to avoid burning.
10 Must Try Grilled Cheese Combos:
1. Grilled American and Mozzarella Cheese w/ Fried Egg on White Bread
2. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Pickles on Rye Bread
3. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Prosciutto on a Panini
4. Grilled American Cheese w/ Honey Turkey on White Bread
5. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Thinly Sliced Pears on a Panini
6. Grilled American Cheese w/ Bacon, Ham and Barbecue Sauce on Sourdough Bread
7. Grilled American Cheese w/ Avocado on White Bread
8. Grilled Mozzarella Cheese w/ Tomato and Pesto on a Grilled Panini
9. Grilled American Cheese w/ Lettuce, Parmigiano Cheese and Crispy Onions on White Bread
10. Grilled Mozzarella Cheese with Sweet Peppers and Basil on a Grilled Panini
Do you have a favorite unique grilled cheese combo? Comment below!