Mini Ranch & Triple Cheese Turkey Taco Bowls
1 lb. of lean turkey chop meat
3/4 cup of water
1 bag of Triple Cheese Cracker Barrel Shreds
1 tomato, diced
1 bag of lettuce
1 Kraft’s Ranch “Anything” Dressing
1 Taco Bell soft taco kit (comes with 6 soft tacos)
1. In a large skillet or pan, prepare the turkey chop meat as direct on the Taco Bell Soft Taco Kit box. Set aside when done.
2. Heat oven to 350°. While waiting for the oven to heat up, take this time to carefully place the soft tacos into each of the muffin tin cups, gently pressing the bottoms to form a flat surface. Try not to tear the tacos when doing this, if you do, that’s okay!
3. Once the oven is ready to go, place the trays in the oven for 10 minutes. While waiting for the taco shells to bake, this time should be used to shred and chop your tomatoes and lettuce.
4. Gently spoon feed the turkey chop meat into the taco shells. The shells are crispy at this point, so you don’t need to be too careful with this process, but it never hurts to do this part slowly anyway to avoid mess!
5. Top tacos with Cracker Barrell Triple Cheese Shredded Cheese, followed by shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and Kraft’s Ranch “Anything” Dressing.
Serve & Enjoy!