Halloween Lollipop Ghosts
4×4 first aid gauze squares
ribbon (raffia, curling, and fabric are all good)
Optional: wiggle eyes and glue
1. Completely unfold (3) 4×4 gauze squares and layer them on top of each other. Put aside.
2. Unwrap a lollipop. (If you are handing these out as trick or treat goodies, leave the wrapper on for health and safety reasons).
3. Take the 3 layered gauze and lay it on top of the lollipop, holding together the part where the lollipop meets the stick. If you left the lollipop wrapper on, you will need to hold the gauze tight to keep the ghost’s form. *If you are planning to use wiggle eyes, use one extra layer of gauze so the glue does not reach the lollipop.
4. Take a piece of ribbon and tie down the gauze securely. Knot.
5. Tie the ribbon into a bow.
Optional: To add wiggle eyes, use a very small drop of glue onto each eye and gently place onto the head of the ghost. In this case, a drop of glue is all you will need. Too much glue will cause the color of the lollipop to run and could reach the lollipop through the gauze, resulting in the lollipop being no longer edible.